Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hi guys!


So I know it was a few days ago (but I think it's worth mentioning)... Sunday was Buddha's birthday and I got to celebrate it for the first time in my life!
Sunday started out with going to an outside flea market that is held in Brisbane every month. It was incredible seeing all of these people come out to this square to sell homemade items, mainly vintage clothing. It was super crowded but it was a ton of fun!
Afterward, I got to check out the Buddha festival and that was amazing. So many shops and places to eat! It was outside (even though it is autumn here, the weather is warm in Brisbane since it is in the subtropics.) It was fascinating seeing all of these Australians come out to celebrate Buddha's birthday.
That night I returned to the spot to watch fireworks to end the evening and I have to say, it was one of the best firework shows I have ever seen! What an incredible way to end the evening!

Well, I have to go but I will be back soon!
Cheers!
Micah

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: